Education of Indonesian Language and Literature
Becoming anexcellent study program which develops science and technologyin Indonesian Language education based on the philosophy of Tri Hita Karana
- Undertaking education and teaching to produce high quality human resources in Indonesian Language Education.
- Conducting research to develop and implement science and technology in Indonesian Language Education.
- Undertaking social services as the implementation of science and technology as an attempt to increase the contribution made by the Study Program of Indonesian Language Educationto the people’s prosperity.
- Undertaking beneficially benefitting cooperation and partnership with other universities, related institutions, and the industrial and business world based on the Memorandum of Understanding made by Undiksha University of Education with them.
- Producing professional, responsible, flexible and competitive human resources needed in the global competition.
- Producing quality, professional and competitive human resources in Indonesian language Education nationally and internationally.
- Producing human resources who can contribute to and increase the people’s prosperity based on the people’s need, the disciplines explored, and the potentials which the Study Program of Indonesian Language Education has.
- Undertaking mutually benefiting cooperation and partnership with other universities, related institutions, the world and industrial world in Indonesian Language Education based on the Memorandum of Understanding made by Ganesha University of Education with them.
- Producing the high quality journalistic expertise and human resources needed to teach Indonesian language for foreigners.
Profile of Graduates
- Indonesian Language Teachers
Teachers, facilitators, and instructors who can educate using good Indonesian language pedagogy and are able to use the technology of information required by the era development.
- Researchers in Indonesian Language
Being able to conduct preliminary research in the matters pertaining to Indonesian language education and to publish scientific journals in different scientific forums.
Becoming instructors of and managing the Indonesian language program for foreigners.
Becoming writers, journalists, and presenters, and managing printed, electronic, and online mass media.