The Bureau of Academic, Student, Planning and Corporation Affairs
Division of Student Affairs and Public Relations is in-charge to carrying out services for fostering student interests, talents and welfare, data management and facilitation of alumni activities as well as public relations affairs. While carry out their duties, Division of Student Affairs and Public Relations carries out the following functions:
- Implementation of services for fostering student interests, talents, and reasoning.
- Implementation of the administration of student activities.
- Implementation of student welfare services.
- Implementation of facilitation of alumni activities.
- Implementation of data and information management for student and alumni.
- Implementation of public relations affairs.
Division of Student Affairs and Public Relations consists of:
- Subdivision of Interest, Talent, Reasoning, and Student Information which is in-charge of providing interest, talent, and reasoning development services as well as student data and information management.
- Subdivision of Welfare and Alumni which is in-charge of administering student activities, student welfare services, facilitating alumni activities and managing alumni data and information.
- Subdivision of Public Relations which is in-charge of compiling coordination’s materials and implementation of public relations affairs.