Undiksha has a goal to becoming a superior university based on the Tri Hita Karana philosophy and producing mutually beneficial national, regional and international collaborations. Therefore to complete the purpose of Undiksha at the same time as the existance of Law no. 14 of 2008 concerning Public Information Disclosure (KIP), it is the duty of all public to adopt and regulate public schemes to support these objectives. Public schemes facilitate reports that support information, plays an important role and provides greater openness and transparency in the public sector.
- Public Service Standards of Undiksha
- Public Information that must be Provided and Announced Periodically
Legal Basis of Public Information Services:
- Law No. 14 of 2008 concerning Public Information Disclosure
- Law No. 43 of 2009 concerning Archives
- Law No. 11 of 2008 concerning Information and Electronic Transactions;
- Decree of the Leaders of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) of the Republic of Indonesia No. KEP-224/01/05/2010 concerning the Appointment of Information and Documentation Management Officers at the Corruption Eradication Commission.