Pre-school Teacher Education
Being a quality study program which develops science and technology in the pre-school education based on Tri Hita Karana.
- Undertaking education and teaching to produce high quality human resources in the pre-school education.
- Conducting researchin order to develop and implement knowledge and technology in the pre-school education.
- Expanding mutually benefiting cooperation and partnership with other universities, related institutions, the business and industrial world in the pre-school education based on the Memorandum of Understanding made by Ganesha University of Education with them.
- Producing the pre-school teachers who master the pre-school educational studies, have pedagogic attitude, skillful and are able to manage the pre-school institution.
- Developing and producing the specific scientific research results in the pre-school education.
- Undertaking social services in the pre-school education as an attempt to improve the quality of the pre-school education in society.
Profile of Graduates
- Teachers (Pre-school Teachers)
Becoming professional teachers in the pre-school education who have high quality pedagogic and scientific capabilities in the pre-school education, and are able to manage innovative, inspiring, motivating, challenging and pleasant learning process.
Becoming researchers in the pre-school education and learning who are able to undertake preliminary research using the logical and scientific way of thinking in finding out any alternative solution to any problem.
- Experts in the pre-school education
Mastering deeply the theoretical basic concept of the pre-school education, being able to formulate how to settle procedural problems, being able to communicate orally and in writing, and to create the productive interpersonal relationship.
Being able to manage a pre-school institution creatively and innovatively, and being able to give inclusive educational services.