The Division of Student and Public Relation Affairs
The Division of Student and Public Relation Affairs; it is responsible for supervising the students’ talents and interests, managing data and facilitating the alumnus’ activities and social service. In undertaking its responsibilities, its functions are as follows:
- Monitoring the students’ talents, interests and reasoning
- Administering the students’ activities
- Dealing with the students’ welfare
- Facilitating the alumnus’ activities
- Managing data and information on the student and alumnus affairs.
- Dealing with the public relation affairs
It consists of:
- The Subdivision of the Students’ Interests, Talents and Information on Students’ Affairs; it is responsible for monitoring the students’ interests, talents and reasoning and managing the data and information on students.
- The Subdivision of Prosperity and Alumnus Affairs; it is responsible for administering the students’ activities.
- The Subdivision of Public RelationAffairs; it is responsible for preparing what is needed for coordinating and undertaking the public relation affairs.