Becoming anexcellent program study in regard to quality which can produce globalism-oriented and the philosophy of Tri Hita Karana-based tourism sports coaching.
- Undertaking vocational education in tourism sports coaching through the quality and globalism-oriented learning process.
- Undertaking social services in tourism sports training through the quality implementation of science and technology;
- Expanding mutually benefitting cooperation with other universities, related institutions and the business and industrial world in tourism sports training.
- Producing graduates with integrity, value and attitude, knowledge, intelligence, skill and capability as instructors, managers, and tourism sports guides;
- Producing independent graduates as instructors, managers and tourism sports guides who are sensitive to the development of science and technology in tourism sports coaching;
- Producing graduates who are able to work as professional instructors, managers, and tourism sports guides ;
- Producing graduates who are able to observe and analyze the existing phenomenon and to implement science and technology as instructors, managers, and tourism sports guides;
- Producing graduates who are competitive enough in sports training as instructors, managers and tourism sports guides.
Profile of Graduates
- Tourism Sports Instructors
Being competitive enough as instructors in tourism sports coaching; being persistent in their profession; being able to plan coaching activities, carry out and evaluate the tourism sports coaching program.
- Managers of Tourism Sports Activities
Being professional and managerially competent enough in managing tourism sports activities; being able to manage, control, supervise, and evaluate every tourism sports activity.
- Sports Guides
Being professional and competent enough in leading every activity of tourism sports; being able to communicate, interact, and create tourism sports coaching program comprehensively.