Sports Coaching Education
Becoming anexcellent study program which develops human resources in the globalism-oriented and the philosophy of Tri Hita Karana-based Sports-related coaching education.
- Undertaking education and teaching in the globalism-oriented and the philosophy of Tri -Hita Karana based sports coaching through the quality learning process.
- Conducting research in order to develop and implement science and technology in sports coaching.
- Undertaking social services as the implementation of science and technology in order to improve the contribution made by the study program of sports coaching to the people’s prosperity.
- Creating beneficially benefitting cooperation and partnership with other universities, related institutions, the business and industrial world in education of the sports coaching.
- Producing quality, pious and professional graduates with integrity, value and attitude, knowledge, intelligence, skill and capability as the coaches, researchers, and managers of the sports coaching.
- Producing academic studies which can develop science and technology needed by the coaches, researchers and managers of the environment-oriented and local wisdom-based sports activities.
- Spreading science and technology needed for coaching, research, management of sports activities in order to improve the people’s prosperity.
- Creating good cooperation and partnership with the governmental institutions, business and industrial world in order to improve the quality of graduates.
Profile of Graduates
- Coaches of Sports as Achievement
Being professional and competent in sports coaching educationwho can coach, prepare coaching periodization and program, evaluate the coaching program, and develop the talents of athletes so that they will achieve optimal results.
- Researchers in Sports as Achievement
Being able to conduct preliminary research in sports using the scientific and logical way of thinking in order to find any alternative solution to any problem.
- Managers of Activities of Sports as Achievement
Being competent enough in managing the activities of sports as achievement, manage sports events and competitions, and control, supervise, and evaluate every sport competition.