Becoming an excellent study program in the field of community midwifery based on the philosophy of Tri Hita Karana in Indonesia in 2030
- Organizing education and teaching to produce professional human resources in the field of health services, especially community midwifery.
- Conducting research for the development and application of science, technology and/or art in the field of community midwifery services.
- Organizing community service as a form the implementation of science and technology in the health sector in order to increase the contribution of community midwifery care services to achieve optimal public health degrees.
- Applying concepts and principles as well as knowledge and skills that underlie the professionalism of midwives in providing midwifery care and services;
- Carrying out professional midwifery care (for women in their life cycle (adolescence, pre-marital, pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum, climacterium, menopause and the period between, conception, neonates, infants and children under five) in all medical care settings in institutions and communities;
- Developing a professional attitude in midwifery practice, interpersonal communication and counseling as well as establishing cooperation in the medical team;
- Providing midwifery services by taking into local customs and culture, by carrying out promotional and preventive efforts, empowering women, families and communities by not neglecting curative and rehabilitative aspects.
- Midwives who work independently
- Midwives in hospitals, maternity hospitals, health centers, maternal and child health centers, community maternity post, and community health post;
- Midwives who take care of maternal and child health programs at the Health Department and Community Health Center;
- Midwives who take care of maternity centers, maternal and child health centers;
- Community Midwives who are able to manage community-based health efforts (UKBM) such as Integrated Service Center for Toddlers, Adolescents, and Elderly