Becoming the Excellent Center of Development of Chemistry Education based on Tri Hita Karana
- Undertaking education and teaching in order to produce high human resources in chemistry education;
- Conducting research in order to develop and implement science, technology, and arts in chemistry education;
- Undertaking social services as the implementation of science, technology and/or arts as the contribution made by the Study Program of Chemistry Education to the people’s prosperity.
- Producing high quality graduates who can work as teachers of chemistry, researchers in chemistry education, manage the laboratory of chemistry education, and become entrepreneurs in chemistry education;
- Producing innovative research findings in chemistry education published in scientific journals and/or scientific forums;
- Producing innovative findings published in scientific journals and/or scientific forums which can support social services.
Profile of Graduates
Becoming teachers with high pedagogic and scientific capabilities; being able to manage creative, inspiring, innovative, challenging, and pleasant learning process.
- Researchers in education and learning of chemistry
Being able to conduct preliminary research in chemistry using the logical and scientific way of thinking in order to find out any alternative solution to any problem.
- Management of the laboratory of chemistry education
Being able to manage the laboratory of chemistry education; being able to plan, organize, store, use, and maintain the tools and materials needed.
- Entrepreneurs in chemistry education
Becoming entrepreneurs in chemistry education who can manage the learning guidance and organize the learning materials needed.