Becoming an excellent study program which develops knowledge and technology in History Education based on the philosophy of Tri Hita Karana
- Undertaking education and teaching in order to produce high quality human resources in history education.
- Undertaking education and teaching in order to produce competent non-teaching staff whose profession is relevant to history.
- Undertaking research in order to develop and implement knowledge and technology in the history education.
- Undertaking social services as the implementation of knowledge and technology to increase the contribution made by the Study Program of History Education to the people’s prosperity.
- Creating mutually benefitting cooperation and partnership with other universities, related institutions, the business and industrial world in history (education).
- Producing intelligent, independent, and pious graduates of history education who can develop professionally.
- Producing competent non-teaching staff whose profession is still relevant to history.
- Producing excellent, scientific and creative works in history (education).
- Undertaking social sciences as the implementation of history (education) in order to contribute to the creation of welfare, productive and independent society.
- Creating mutually benefitting cooperation and partnership with other universities, related institutions, the business and industrial world in history (education) based on the Memorandum of Understanding made byGanesha University of Education with them.
Profile of Graduates
- History Teachers of Junior, Senior, and Vocational Schools
Becoming professional teachers with pedagogical and high knowledge of history who are able to manage the creative, inspiring, innovative, motivating and pleasant learning process.
- Researchers in History Learning and Education
Being able to conduct preliminary research in History Education and Learning using the scientific and logical way of thinking in order to find out any alternative solution to any problem.
- Tour Leader in History and Culture
Becoming tour leaders of history and culture who master the basic theoretical concept of history, culture, and tourism in-depth, are able to formulate the settlement of any procedural problem, communicate orally and in writing, and to establish productive interpersonal relationships.