Becoming anexcellent study program which developes science and technology in educational technology based on the philosophy of Tri Hita Karana.
- Undertaking education and teaching to produce high quality human resources in educational technology.
- Conducting research to develop and implement science and technology in educational technology.
- Undertaking social services as the implementation of science and technology to increase the contribution made by the Study Program of Educational Technology to the people’s prosperity.
- Undertaking mutually benefiting cooperation and partnership with other universities, related institutions, the business and industrial world in educational technology based on the Memorandum of Understanding made by Ganesha University with them.
- Producing skillful and competitive learning technology developing human resources, teachers, and the human resources that are able to solve educational problems.
- Producing excellent research in educational technology to solve education-related problems.
- Producing excellent social service works in educational technology which can solve education-related problems.
- Producing mutually benefiting cooperation and partnership products with other universities, related institutions, and the business and industrial world.
Profile of Graduates
- Teachers/Trainers in Educational Technology
Being professional and having pedagogic capability in educational technology, and being able to manage creative, inspiring, motivating, challenging and pleasant learning.
- Researchers in Educational Technology
Being able to conduct preliminary research using the logical and scientific way of thinking to find out any alternative solution to any educational and learning problem.
- Experts in EducationalTechnological Development
Mastering the theoretical basic concept in educational technology deeply, being able to formulate the settlement of any procedural problem in educational technology, and being able to communicate orally and in writing, and being able to establish productive interpersonal relationship.
- Entrepreneurs in Educational Technology
Being able to develop independent entrepreneurship through the theoretical and practical implementation of educational technology to create and develop innovative and competitive independent entrepreneurship.