Primary School Teacher Education
Becoming anexcellent study program which develops science and technology in primary school education based on the philosophy of Tri Hita Karana.
- Undertaking education and teaching to produce high quality primary school teachers;
- Conducting research to develop and implement science and technology in education of primary school teachers;
- Conducting social services as the implementation of science, technology and/or arts as the contribution made by the Study Program of Education of Primary School teachers to the improvement of the people’s prosperity;
- Undertaking mutually benefiting cooperation and partnership with other universities, related institutions, the industrial and business worl in Education of Primary School Teachers based on the memorandum of understanding made by Ganesha University of Education with them.
- Undertaking educative learning.
- Undertaking ICT-based learning.
- Undertaking learning which develops the local values.
- Conducting research in primary school education.
- Implementing the research results in the leaners-centered learning.
- Undertaking P2M making use of the research results.
- Undertaking learning to improve the mastery of science.
- Undertaking learning making use of the English sources.
- Undertaking learning to develop the ability of using the local language.
- Increasing the number of publications in the accredited journals.
- Cooperating with other institutions in education (the department of education, primary school, and education undertaking universities).
Profile of Graduates
- Primary School Teachers
Having high pedagogic capability and knowledge of primary school teachers, and being able to manage creative, inspiring, innovative, motivating, challenging and pleasant learning.
- Researchers in Education and Learning
Being able to conduct preliminary research in primary school education and learning using the logical and scientific way of thinking to find out any alternative solution to any problem.
- Experts in Primary School Education
Deeply mastering the theoretical basic concept of education of primary school teachers, being able to formulate how to settle any procedural problem in education of primary school teachers, communicate orally and in writing, and create productive interpersonal relationship.