Diploma Three Program in Accounting
Becoming an excellent study program which develops accounting and quality of human resources in accounting
- Undertaking education in order to produce intelligent and highly competitive human resources with a good moral.
- Being motivated to conduct research in accounting using the multi-perspective approach nationally and internationally recognized.
- Giving contribution in the form of the accounting-related ideas to society.
- Creating academic cooperation with national and foreign study programs of the same type which is useful to the institution and society.
- Producing locally and nationally competitive graduates
- Producing graduates with ethics and a good moral
- Producing quality scientific works which can be published in the national and international journals.
- Being able to give theoretical and applicative contributions to society in accounting
- Creating mutually benefitting cooperation with society, the government, professional organizations, and non-governmental organizations.
Profile of Graduates
- Professional Experts
Understanding the business scope and organization and being able to develop the technology-based informational system.
- Researchers in Accounting
Understanding the theoretical and methodological aspects of accounting and highly appreciating the moral value in the development of science.