UPT of Guidance and Counseling Services
UPT of Guidance and Counseling Services is a technical implementing unit of guidance and counseling fields which is under and responsible to the Rector and coordinated by Vice Rector of Academic Affairs. UPT of Guidance and Counseling Service has some tasks of carrying out guidance and counseling services.
In carrying out their duties, UPT of Guidance and Counseling Service performs the following functions:
- Arrangement of UPT plans, programs and budgets;
- Implementation of consulting services;
- Implementation of the mediation giving;
- Implementation of counseling;
- Implementation of assistance; and
- Implementation of UPT administrative affairs.