Becoming anexcellent and competitive vocational study program which can produce graduates of competent, cultured and pious chemical analysts who have high moral standard and ethics and integrity
- Undertaking education and teaching in order to produce high quality chemical analysts
- Conducting research in order to develop and implement science and technology needed by the chemical analysts.
- Undertaking social services as the implementation of knowledge, technology and/or arts in the framework of improving the contribution made by the study program of chemical analysis to the people’s prosperity.
- Creating mutually benefitting cooperation and partnership with other universities, related institutions, the business and industrial world based on the memorandum of understanding made by Ganesha University of Education in the chemical analysis.
Profile of Graduates
- Chemical laboratory analysts
Becoming associate chemical analysts who can perform the laboratory procedure, apply testing method and use the laboratory tools well, verify the tools of measurements, handle the chemical tools and chemical material, plan, carry out, control and evaluate the laboratory quality guarantying activities, operate the instruments needed for the chemical analysis both in the laboratory and industry, and implement the principles of work health and safety.
- Educational Laboratory Institution
Becoming Associate Chemical Analysts who are good at designing laboratory activities, operating the tools and materials needed, maintain the tools and materials, evaluate the laboratory work system, develop the laboratory activities, and implement the managerial skill in the laboratory management, and carry out the management system of work health and safety.
- Health Laboratory Analysts
Becoming Associate Chemical Analysts who can take specimens, prepare patients, label, handle, preserve, process, store and send specimens, perform laboratory procedure, implement the method of testing and using tools well, operate and maintain the laboratory instruments, and carry out the system of management of work safety and health.
- Entrepreneurs in Chemical Tools and Materials
Becoming Associate Chemical Analysts who can develop business partnership, business ethics and strategy and plan business and feasibility study, identify and analyze the market opportunities for chemical tools and materials in general and those used in industries in particular.
In education: In research:
- Becoming pious, healthy, creative, independent, skilled, competent, cultured and noble human resources.
- Mastering the fundamental concepts of chemical analysis and health.
- Being skilled in the chemical analysis and health-related activities in accordance with the standard of competence which graduates should have and the job requirements already determined.
- Being oriented towards the people’s interests without neglecting moral values and professional ethics.
- Being able to communicate and cooperate with various parties in order to improve the role played by the chemical analysts in the chemical analysis and health.
- Being members of society who can professionally spread science and technology and attempt to implement them in order to improve the people’s standard of living.
- Being able to and knowledgeable of entrepreneurship.
- Producing articles and research products in the form of the theoretical application and development of the chemical analysis and health.
- Developing and producing various productive and innovative works to fulfill what is needed by society to face the global competition and challenges.
- Implementing research results and products in order to develop science and technology and their application to improving the people’s standard of living.
In Social Services:
In cooperation and partnership:
- Developing and implementing science and technology in the chemical analysis and health.
- Undertaking social services based on the research which is oriented towards the improvement of the people’s standard of living.
- Understanding and appreciating the values, attitudes and ethics of the chemical analysts as profession.
- Taking an active role in solving the local and national problems through collaboration and cooperation with the local and national institutions.
- Improving and strengthening cooperation and partnership with the user of graduates.
- Improving and strengthening cooperation and partnership with the government’s chemical and clinical laboratories.
- Improving and strengthening cooperation and partnership with alumni.
- Improving and strengthening cooperation and partnership with the study programs of chemical analysis in other universities.