Becoming a study program which can develop the science of fine arts and its teaching, produce professional human resources in fine arts and its teaching so that the program study can produce professional human resources in the science of fine arts and its teaching based on Tri Hita Karana.
- Undertaking teaching to produce quality and highly competitive human resources in fine arts.
- Conducting research in order to develop and implement the science and technology of fine arts.
- Undertaking social services as the implementation of science and technology in order to increase the contribution made by the Study Program of Fine Arts Education to the improvement of the people’s prosperity.
- Expanding mutually benefiting cooperation and partnership with other universities, related institutions, and the business and industrial world in Fine Arts.
- Producing graduates of stratum one in fine arts who are pious to God, highly appreciate the values that Pancasila contains, competent and skilled enough in creating fine art works, and firmly hold the professional ethics.
- Producing graduates of stratum one in fine arts who can conduct preliminary research to develop and implement the science and technology in fine arts.
- Producing graduates of stratum one who can implement science and technology to increase the contribution made by the study program of fine arts in the form of social services.
- Producing graduates of stratum one who can expand mutually benefiting cooperation in fine arts.
Profile of Graduates
- Teachers of Fine Arts
Becoming teachers, facilitators, and instructors who can teach the skill of fine arts pedagogically, adapt to the development of science and technology as required by the era development.
Being able to explore and analyze the science and practice of fine arts and the matters pertaining fine arts.
Being able to be initiators, organizers and decision makers of every curatorial aspect of an event of fine arts.
- Artists who can produce pure and applied art works
Being able to produce pure art works such as: the art of painting, sculpture, graphic design, or applied arts such as artistic skill, and design.