Vision and Mission
Vission of Undiksha:
Becoming an institution of higher education which develops knowledge, technologies, and/or arts based on the philosophy of ‘Tri Hita Karana’, and produces highly competitive, professional and quality human resources in education and non-education.
Missions of Undiksha:
- Undertaking education and teaching to produce highly quality academic, professional, and vocational human resources in education and non-education.
- Undertaking research to develop and implement knowledge, technologies, and/or arts in education and non-education.
- Undertaking community service as the implementation of knowledge, technologies, and/or arts as an attempt to enrich the contribution made by Undiksha to improving the people’s prosperity.
- Developing cooperation and partnership with other institutions of higher education, related institutions, and business and industrial worlds which develop one another.
Aims of Undiksha :
- Exploring, implementing, and developing knowledge, technologies, and/or arts in education and non-education.
- Developing and implementing the innovative learning models in order to produce the highly quality learning process and highly quality graduates.
- Developing and improving the quality of human resources in academic, professional, and vocational fields so that they will be highly competitive and independent, and contribute to the nation’s competitiveness.
- Providing and improving the community service in different forms, expertise and skills needed by the national development.
- Producing and publishing different findings and innovations in sciences and technologies which are useful to the state and nation’s development.
- Establishing and developing collegial partnership with other national and international institutions of higher education, institutions, business and industrial worlds which benefit one another